[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: best platform...

We develop it primarily under FreeBSD.  FreeBSD works extremely well for
oskit work, but (in theory) any platform should do. :>  (The unix-level
stuff gets worked-out on on a regular basis under FreeBSD, and much less
frequently elsewhere, and the same goes for the various makefiles and
such).

   -Dave

--
work: danderse@cs.utah.edu                     me:  angio@pobox.com