[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A question:

I compiled one of the example in the oskit, mouse.c, then I used the
command mklinuximage to create a xImage file. Everything is fine. Then I
tried copying the image to the do$ env. and using linux loader, LOADLIN,
to launch the kernel. But the loadlin pass me as error telling me that
the Image requires a Setup.S in it or the Setup.S in the kernel is old
or is wrong. What do you think guys is the problem with this? I really
want to have my first oskit kernel launched even if its just a "Hello
World". It would at least give me a step forward.

thanks in advance guys.

Jammi