[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to write a Kernel

Hello Sup. Lets learn to build a kernel together with the oskit. :-) im building
mine too. :-) I have an idea of the kernel too. Those that are programmed directly
without kit. Im hoping that this oskit can help me. Im not corcern much with the
device drivers. Im concerned with new method of doing an OS. I dunno if oskit is
capable of creating a microkernel becuase of its a modular libs that are prebuilt
but I guess its good to have a try. Anyone who knows much about this oskit who can
help and guide us of this wonderful kit?

If anyone who could give us newbies a sort of a lecture on every libs together with
examples (running examples) , I think it would be appreciated.

thank you in advance.

Jammi