[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Just passed my mind....

Help Please me.

During the launching of a new thread. Does like in the http_proxy
example. Does the cpu actually is doing a multitasking here? What kind
of swtiching does it does? Is there a preserving of TSS here that
happens. Is this TSS is built in in the oskit infrastructure? Can anyone
explain to me how oskit handle paralellism here. Coz if oskit handles
paralellism here, Id like my kernel to have its primitives run like a
thread instead Does oskit do a sort of process-priority switching here?.

thanks in advance

Jammi