[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Unmount

> From: Facundo Arena <trax@abaconet.com.ar>
> Subject: Unmount
>
> Hi! If I create a directory in my EXT2 partition, and want to unmount it
> after the directory is created, I get an error message. But if I don't
> create any directory, I can unmount the partition without any
> problems... Anyone can tell me why? Am I missing any function?

Sounds like a reference counting problem :-)

Perhaps you could send some code, or maybe provide a tad more detail about
your program? A little information goes a long way ...

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller                     Computer Science - Flux Research Group
stoller@cs.utah.edu                  University of Utah
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller      Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
Voice: (541) 758-6252                FAX: (801) 585-3743