[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Unmount

Leigh Stoller wrote:

> > From: Facundo Arena <trax@abaconet.com.ar>
> > Subject: Re: Unmount
> >
> > Ok, I create the directory with the following code:
> >
> >         oskit_filesystem_getroot(rootfs, &dir);
> >         HMM(err, oskit_dir_mkdir, (dir,"mydir",0777));
> >         printf("Created!");
> >         HMM(err,oskit_dir_sync,(dir,1));
> >
> > and when I unmount the partition with the following code:
> >
> >         printf(">>>Leaving root...\n");
> >         HMM(err, oskit_dir_release , (dir));
> >         printf(">>>Unmouting %s\n", partname);
> >         assert(oskit_filesystem_unmount(rootfs)==0);
> >

> So, you don't anything inbetween these two fragments, at all? Whats the
> error code?
>
> Lbs

Nothing, I don't do nothing. Here you got the error code:

297: FAILED ASSERTION "oskit_filesystem_unmount(rootfs)==0"

BACKTRACE: FP=1f6ac0
00194e42  00100618  00190da8

That's all. Hope you can help me :)
Hector Facundo Arena            trax@abaconet.com.ar
http://www.webmastersnet.com

          Co founder of webmastersnet.com
          Main system developer of SERVER
      Creator of MicroEdit, Java CreatoR &  netBox
         Main kernel developer  of the Team_SO