[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible bug in fscanf() (?)

hi,

i just wanted to add that it is usually quite simple to illustrate problems --
especially ones with a single function -- by using a dummy program that does
almost nothing.  in dealing with micro$oft on the myriad bugs in windows, one
gets quite good at this -- considering their business tactics (or should i say
"battle strategies"?), it is very necessary.

peace,
dave