[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help! (with the keyboard)

Hello, I'm developing a little os and I'm using the oskit for the
disk and partition management.
I've written my own console rutines but I've got a problem.I want
to change the consoles using the function keys (just like Linux does) but I
don't know where to get the interrupt. My questions are: can the oskit recognize
and trap a function key while executing a scanf() function? if not, Where
can I find the keyboard driver and interrupt rutines to make the modifications?
Thanks for the help!

Hector Facundo Arena            trax@abaconet.com.ar
http://www.webmastersnet.com

          Co founder of webmastersnet.com
          Main system developer of SERVER
      Creator of MicroEdit, Java CreatoR &  netBox
         Main kernel developer  of the Team_SO