[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Big Question II (I strike again!)

> It would be easier if you told us what
> the symptoms are (*what* is not working
> about it ?  Did you try debugging it ?)
I can't compile it on my box, so I can't debug it. I know it's weird....
Just tell me if init_console_driver(), cputc() and the #defines in the
ConioMMK.h are right, and ready. That would make it.

But don't think I'm lazy! Just after sending my first post, I started
searching for FAQs and documentation about OS programming and I got a clue
for a couple of things.

Bye!

*> Panic? My kernel doesn't panic! We are doomed! DustDustDust!!!!
*> Get PGP KEY: use pgpk -a hkp://horowitz.surfnet.nl/buanzox@usa.net
*> System Fork BBS, en Argentina! LocoList! - Dedaparamaxxaginos rules!