[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problems with RTLD

Hello there,

I'm a new comer to the OSKit, I obtained the new oskit-20000202 snapshot
I configure-make-make install-ed it. I wanted to test the dyntest kernel
that loads shared libraries to the kernel,but the directory
/examples/dyntest/
didn't contain the compiled image like the /examples/x86 directory, nor did
it
contain the file GNUmakefile. it only has GNUmakefile.in and GNUmakerules
anyways, I tried >make dyntest
but it returned linker errors, undefined references, with all RTLD support
functions: dlopen, dlsym,...
I used to overcome this problem in RTLD Linux programs by adding the
-ldl -rdynamic. I admit that I don't know about GNU make, so till I read
more about it
could you please till me what should I do to run the dyntest kernel ?

thank you very much

Ayman Ayyad
CS undergraduate student in
the American University in Cairo