[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

An NFS client for OSKit

	Hello,

I have written an NFS filesystem code for OSKit. This is a first version,
tested on only one type of machine (x86 with a Linux Redhat 6.0 NFS
server). I would like some feedback from users interested in it. I think
it is really interesting for kernel developments.
I would appreciate your remarks regarding :
- if it works or not on your machines,
- the improvements or suggestions you can do...

I know there are still a lot of things to do or change in it, but I have
released it as soon as I have been able to get something working with the
OSKit posix layer.

You can download it at :

ftp://flux.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit/nfs-20000419.tar.gz

	Simon.