[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: dyntest example

> From: Akram Hussein <mt@ritsec3.com.eg>
> Subject: dyntest example
>
>     I am having problems running the dyntest example, after i have fully
> compiled it and made sure that everything is ok. I tried to run it, but
> it seems to be a problem in trying to locate *.so files from the
> harddrive, which means that the RTLD cannot find the shared library
> files on the filesystem. If you any one can help, then reply back
> please.

Going back through email ... Hopefully I didn't answer this already.

If you look in examples/dyntest/dyntest.c:

	/*
	 * Set our LD path. The startup code is going to drop the contents
	 * of the bmod in /bmod, so thats where the RTLD should look.
	 */
	setenv("LD_LIBRARY_PATH", "/bmod", 1);

So, you might need to change this. Its a : separated list of directories.

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller                     Computer Science - Flux Research Group
stoller@cs.utah.edu                  University of Utah
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller      Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
Voice: (541) 929-2666                FAX: (801) 585-3743