[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ld error with OSKit 20000002

> I wouldn't say I understand the error message, but I have seen it a few
> times. It seems to crop up when I mix up oskit and non-oskit libraries.

This comes up when you try to include dynamic shared libraries in an ld run
that uses special linker script or text address as linking oskit kernels
does.  Even if you are using the static versions, you simply cannot expect
to link in random libraries compiled for your build system's native
environment into an oskit kernel and just should not try.  For -lm, you
should be using -loskit_m, which is provided.  For -lz, you should compile
zlib in the oskit build environment like you commpile the rest of your
oskit kernel, and use that instead of the build system's installed library.

Follow-Ups: References: