[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: liboskit_dpf_dpf

Hi
	I guess I need the dpf source to be compiled to form the
liboskit_dpf_dpf. OSKit doesnot seem to have the dpf source included in
the distribution (Cinco de Mayo). Do I have to link with the original dpf
distribution. I got the following error while configuring OSKit:

$./configure --with-modulesfile=module.x86.pc --prefix=/src/oskit-20000505
:
creating dpf/GNUmakefile
sed: can't read ./dpf/GNUmakefile.in: No such file or directory
:
$
 	since the configure script if expecting a dpf src directory. I
guess I will need the dpf src for forming liboskit_dpf_dpf. Am I missing
something...

Thanks in advance
Vishal