[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Building OSKit

Hi,

I'm new to the GNU build environment and new to OSkit. I'm trying to build the OSKit on RedHat Linux 6.2 and according to what I’ve read I should run “sh configure –host=i486-unknown-linux” to generate makefiles to build OSKit. Is this correct? When I do run the configure command I get the following errors:

: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
‘ ./oskit/configure: syntax error near unexpected token ‘do
‘ ./oskit/configure: ../oskit/configure: line 76: ‘do

Any ideas what could be causing these problems? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Miguel