[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

File descriptor problem

I'm using standard BSD networking stuff and I've just moved all my
oskit-20000505 stuff to the latest 20010214 version.

Does anyone know under what conditions would someone (in a multithreaded
environment) get the following assert failure:

../../posix/sys/fd_lock.c:155: failed assertion 'fdp->writer==self'

Thanks for any help.

--
"The security option tells how secret the information is ... In
practice, all routers ignore it, so its only practical function is