[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moab and socktest

I have two questions, which may well be related to each other.

Firstly, I have just compiled moab and I am running OSkit under linux,
booting kernels from grub.

Under OSkit, I have no problems, and all ethernet operations work fine.

When booting the moab nodeos envs/socktest example booting from grub, it
will find the network card, and ask for the ethernet settings, which
appears to work fine.

Then it crashes, giving a HEX backtrace and then giving this
output: "NodeOS: Got signal 11"

Is this message an error? If so then does this error mean anything
specific?  I'd appreciate any help.

Secondly, I have been reading through some of the code and I have been
thinking that maybe the SocketTest example needs to be recoded with
OSkit specific initialization code.  Any help here is greatly
appreciated too.

Thanks in advance,

Vaughan Knight