[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

linux and mklinuximage

I am currently wondering how I can execute my kernels under Linux.

From what I gather, I am currently trying to use mklinuximage so i can
test my
kernels under linux, but, mklinuximage does not exist.  I've read lots
of stuff
online, but most of it seems outdated from old snapshots of oskit.

I have compiled and 'make installed'd oskit, but to no avail.  I find a
file
called mklinuximage.in, but this does not appear to work, complaining
about an
invalid arguement @CC@

Upon reading through the script file I find other arguements that also
may cause problems.

This must be very simple, but it is driving me insane.  If it requires
editting the file, I would gladly appreciate as much information as
possible.

In fact, any help at all greatly appreciated

Regards,

Vaughan Knight