Date:    Sat, 02 Jun 2001 18:36:32 -0400
From:    "Gregg C Levine" <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
To:      "Jay Lepreau" <lepreau@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Lilo bootable Mach kernels and loadlin

Hello again from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I noticed while exploring the ftp site, for the Flux projects home,
that the Mach kernels are available for being booted from a lilo boot
loader configuration. Currently I do not have a working system, which
uses lilo. I do have two which use loadlin. Can any of those be booted
from a loadlin command line arrangement? I use Slackware for my Linux
development efforts. As for your earlier request, I have not forgotten
it, will take care of, after this one. If you have any questions, as
to what I am getting at here, please feel free to write back.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."

------- End of Forwarded Message