[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sphere

Leigh Stoller:
> So, I went and dug up your first message to the oskit list, from 2
> years ago. I gather you have not learned much, or made much progress
> since then.

I've given more thought to this point and have concluded that the
problem lies in the obscenely outrageous usability deficits of UNIX. I
can't immagine how anyone could get anything done with it with a reading
retention rate of anything less than 90%... (Mine is 20% at best; My
strength is in understanding abstract stuff...)

If I had a set of charts (much better than the one provided on the site)
depicting the structure and intended use of OSkit, I could probably
begin to get a handle on it. Lacking that, the texts provided are not
sufficient for me to get anything useful done with it. =\

Your list ef example kernels lacks any indication as to how they are to
be compiled and tested... =\

--
NUKE NIGERIA!!!!  (419)
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.