[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

GRUB and lilo, and oskit

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I have one question, for all of you, before I try it out myself. Can
the resulting OSkit kernel be booted via grub? I grok that it
certainly can be used to boot Linux, a machine at my client's offices
uses it, under Slackware. I am preparing to try and build the thing
under Slackware here at the office, and am requesting opinions Mind
you just requesting them. One correspondent was advised to use lilo to
boot his resulting OSkit kernel after convincing or confusing his
system to build the thing. Now the other question, is, has anyone
built OSkit under Slackware, and using the tools found inside the
distribution labeled as version 7.1 or the intermediate one called
"Current", that before they started building for version 8.0? That is
my other one.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."