[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: GRUB and lilo, and oskit

Hello again from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
With regard to our discussion of 7/21/2001, you mentioned that OSkit
definitely works with Slackware 7.1, or current. Can you provide some
suggestions for the whole process? Specifically that of the Configure
script. Please send them to the list, as the account who runs Linux,
will be most interested in them.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."

Antitrust"
> | Voon-Li Chung	           | PhD Student, Inline-Hockey Player |
> | vlchung@cs.uwa.edu.au    | http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au          |

Follow-Ups: References: