[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: GRUB and lilo, and oskit

Hello again from Gregg C Levinenormally with Jedi Knight Computers
Ack!!! Mea Culpa!! Sorry about that one. It is neither the fault of the
computer, or myself, it is the fault of how Netscape Mail misconsctrued
the attachment. If I did it from Windows, say, it would not have
happened. And you have provided good advice again, so I shall try it.
Next time around, a project that is based on OSkit, flounders, I shall
post the resultant script output some place on the www, and supply the
resultant URL.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."

I'll
> > try again over the weekend. But here, on this machine I found a new
> > problem, and since it looked like it would repeat itself, I made a
new
> > script file. It is attached, please look at it if you would. The
same to
> > all of you, out there, please look at it, and decide what went wrong
> > there. I would appreciate anyone's advice.
> > Gregg C Levine drwho8@att.net

<<Example from Doctor Who deleted by Doctor Who>