[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ethernet cards

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
If you accept recommendations from a Jedi Knight, here is mine. A 3COM
3C509. Everything supports it. However, if you really need the power
that a 3C905C has, go for that one. However, you will need to use cards
that are robust, and every node, must be wearing the same one. Good
luck, and "May the Force be with you.".
Gregg C Levine drwho8@att.net