[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Install Linux with Windows on new Dell

I have a question which isn't directly related to Oskit, however I need to
do this before I can install Oskit.

I just bought a new computer from Dell (with Windows already installed) and
I want to repartition it and have both RedHat Linux and Windows running on it.

What I need to know is at exactly what addresses I should make the first 2
partitions so that both the Linux and the Windows partitions are bootable.

The following is the relevant hardware information:
      Computer Make:  Dell Dimension 4300
      Processor:      Pentium 4
      Operating System: Windows XP