[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Enough spam!!! =(((

Hello from Gregg C Levine
What!?!? Alan we need you here, to provide for the needs of the folks
who just aren't getting it, who don't understand things. For that matter
to back me up in much the same direction. Besides, it does not happen as
frequently as other lists. So don't unsubscribe. At least wait a month.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi