[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Building oskit on Slackware

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Can someone, or anyone really, post the methods, and procedures that
they used for building the current, (read the most recent snapshot.),
oskit snapshot, on Slackware? Every time I try it, I get a list of
complaints from my compiler that are too numerous to complain about, and
too numerous to list. A message posting on the list, or directly to me,
on a webpage, would be the desired output.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi