[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bootloaders and OSkit, and BSD

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Am I correct in my assertions that the generic bootloader packaged with
different flavors of the BSD implantation of UNIX, can directly boot a
kernel created from the OSkit sources? (I am calling the crowd of BSD
variants that are running around, by that name, you should hear the
horrible things my staff uses for describing that crowd.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi