[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sproc sample kernel

hi,suresh

I want to build an environment of virtual space with paging. I run /examples/x86/sproc/kernel Image with mkmb2 ,I met the same problem with you:an error on swapon("/swapfile").now how about your problem?

thanks

  Gopalakrishnan Suresh <gsuresh@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:

Hi,

I downloaded the latest Oskit release (0.97), configured (without any
options), and compiled (without any errors) on a Linux PIII.

When i run the examples/x86/sproc/kernel on another PIII, it bails out
with an error on swapon("/swapfile").

I will dive into the source code and documentation soon, but wonder if
anyone has a quick fix suggestion.

Thanks
--suresh

Relive the FIFA World Cup goals with exclusive video highlights!

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en