[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

PATCH: New Linux 2.2.22 NIC drivers

Happy Holidays!

Here is another patch, to be applied on top of my previous upgrade
patch. This one adds a few "new" Linux NIC drivers. It may not be
interesting to the OSKit folks, because some of the drivers are
already supported by the *BSD part of the kit. Still, it might be
useful to someone, so therefore I release it.

http://gnufans.org/joachim/hurd/patch-oskit-linux-2.2.22-net.diff.gz

The added drivers are taken from the Linux 2.2.22 release and include,
at least, support for the the following cards:

   * 3Com 3c515
   * D-Link DE-600, DE-620
   * Davicom DM9102(A)/DM9132/DM9801
   * N2k-PCi, NE2000 PCI-based cards
   * PCNet32
   * RealTek RTL8129/RTL8139
   * SiS 900/7016
   * ThunderLAN
   * VIA Rhine

Sadly I cannot test all of them, but I have tested an RTL8139B using
the OSKit-Mach (GNUmach2) kernel. Added files are:

./linux/src/drivers/net/3c515.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/3c523.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/3c523.h
./linux/src/drivers/net/3c527.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/3c527.h
./linux/src/drivers/net/de600.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/de620.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/de620.h
./linux/src/drivers/net/dmfe.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/ne2k-pci.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/pcnet32.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/rtl8139.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/sis900.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/sis900.h
./linux/src/drivers/net/tlan.c
./linux/src/drivers/net/tlan.h
./linux/src/drivers/net/via-rhine.c

Regards
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson  :: <joachim AT vmlinux DOT org>
+46-(0)21-123348 :: <http://vmlinux.org/joachim/>