[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New OSKit snapshot oskit-20000202

> We have ongoing active OSKit-based projects involving the Kaffe Java VM,
> MIT's Click Router package, and our own Active Networks NodeOS system.

Just to let people know. We have tested Click on the latest Oskit snapshot.
Works quite nicely. Since there have been some changes to our version of
Click (addition of NodeOS support), we also created a new snapshot of the
Click code and put that in the oskit ftp directory. You can get the new
code at:

	ftp://flux.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit/click-060.tar.gz

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller                     Computer Science - Flux Research Group
stoller@cs.utah.edu                  University of Utah
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller      Salt Lake City, Utah 84112