[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Basic C Programming

Many Linux distributions come with a program called "rgrep", which,
when invoked with the "-r" option, will perform a recursive grep over
a tree, allowing you find all occurrences of a given string.
More sophistical tools are available as well.

> "Dennis" == Dennis Dixon <ddixon@mcn.org> writes:
>
> 	Dennis> 1) [...] I can't seem to find where the variable
> 	Dennis>    "oskit_mem_iid" is previously defined.
>
> `oskit_mem_iid' is defined in `libc/oskit_mem_iid.c' and `com/oskit_mem_iid.c'.

As an aside, note that "oskit_mem_iid" is just a convenience declaration.
You could just as well define your own char[] and initialize it with
the same 128bit value.

	- Godmar