[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to boot on Linux?

> > I could not find "mklinuximage" under "..../oskit-20000901/boot/linux",
> > there is only "mklinux2.in" and "mklinuximage.in".
>
> Aha, sounds like you tried to use the multiboot->Linux adaptor but made the
> mistake of looking in your source tree instead of in your build tree.

Also, the OSKit configure script only builds the Linux adaptors if (1)
they are enabled in the modules file (this is the default) and (2) if
your linker supports the '-oformat binary' option.  Look at the
configure output to see what it says (Look for 'supports -oformat
binary'.)

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
	  This signature witticism intentionally left blank.