[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FW:Subject: Lilo bootable Mach kernels and loadlin and the building of OSKit on Linux

> I noticed while exploring the ftp site, for the Flux projects home,
> that the Mach kernels are available for being booted from a lilo boot
> loader configuration. Currently I do not have a working system, which
> uses lilo. I do have two which use loadlin. Can any of those be booted
> from a loadlin command line arrangement? I use Slackware for my Linux
> development efforts.

We don't do any Mach development any more,
which may be why you didn't get an answer
from the oskit-users list.

Mach is maintained (a bit) incident to the GNU Hurd project,
so I suggest you try asking help-hurd@gnu.org.
But I also suggest you get yourself lilo or grub.