[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My first go round is up

Hello from Gregg C Levine
As I stated in an earlier message, I have downloaded the 0.97 version of
OSkit to my Linux system, it is running Red Hat 6.2, and contains the
most recent tools, as of the date that distribution was posted to its
ftp sites. I then followed the usual steps to building the kit. It ended
twice with error messages displayed on the webpage. That webpage on
http://obiwanthejediknight.home.att.net contains a script output of my
efforts, that is my second time. Go to the web page by clicking its
name, on the last entry on the home page.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi