[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Upgrade of Linux drivers initiated.

Hello!

I've started upgrading the Linux drivers in the St. Patricks day
release. Progress, patches, etc. can be tracked at the project
page:

	http://vmlinux.org/joachim/hurd/

Yes, I'm a Hurd user. My personal goal is to get the oskit-mach
branch of the GNUmach kernel running on my Celeron 300A SMP
machine with a Promise PDC20267, and HighPoint HPT366. Thus I'm
currently focusing on upgrading IDE related functionality, slowly
moving towards ATA-100 support.

Later on I will also upgrade the NIC's, and the rest, but currently
I'm focusing on IDE only.

Any comments suggestions, or even help testing and working on this
is of course much appreciated.

Regards
 /Joachim

--