[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: OSKit 20000505 snapshot, realtime & sched support: Cinco de Mayo

> From: Simon Nieuviarts <snieuvia@ensisun.imag.fr>
> Subject: Re: OSKit 20000505 snapshot, realtime & sched support: Cinco de Mayo
>
> What have we to celebrate on the "Cinco de Mayo" ? I have a spanish
> colleague and she doesn't know what it is ! Could you explain it to us ?

Well, this is more or less faithful to the facts:

	http://www.calnative.com/n_cinco.htm

Note that is has nothing to do with Mexican Independence. It is celebrated
much more in the US than in Mexico, and in the US, its just a reason to
party ...

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller                     Computer Science - Flux Research Group
stoller@cs.utah.edu                  University of Utah
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller      Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
Voice: (541) 929-2666                FAX: (801) 585-3743